Building a Culture of Curiosity and Lifelong Learning
Join us in this three-module online course to learn how you can build a culture of curiosity and lifelong learning to promote up-skilling at your organization and drive business value.
Course at a glance
Lead Faculty: Stefaan van Hooydonk
Founder of Global Curiosity Institute, Future Workplace Fellow, and Former CLO, Cognizant, FlipKart, and Dean, Phillips Lighting University
Stefaan is an HR and Learning leader with more than 28 years of experience as a Dean/Head of a Corporate Academy, and most recently as the Chief Learning Officer of Cognizant. Stefaan has worked and lived in UK, France, Hong Kong, PR China, Finland, Belgium, India, and Saudi Arabia and brings this global experience to his conviction that developing a culture of curiosity and lifelong learning is a perquisite for an organization’s focus on up-skilling and re-skilling of the workforce.
Complimentary copy of The Curious Advantage to first 100 people who register for this course.
This Course Features Three Modules:
Each module takes about one hour of time which includes viewing videos, reading relevant articles, answering questions, contributing to the course and collaborating with other learners.
The Three Modules include:
Learners who complete this course are eligible for 5 re-certification credits from SHRM and HRCI.
Future Workplace® is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Course Design Principles
Nurturing Employee Wellbeing: A Business Essential in the New Normal of Work was designed to be highly engaging using our Learn, Review, Apply format culminating in a digital badge detailing each learner’s achievements and shareable on social media.
- Understand what Employee Wellbeing is and how it can be nurtured
- Assess and discuss how top companies nurture Employee Wellbeing to realize business results.
- Reflect on the videos of top practitioners sharing why and how they nurture Employee Wellbeing
- Review short knowledge check questions following your exposure to videos, articles and other content
- Participate in discussion questions and exercises to apply your knowledge
- Build an Action Plan to educate your stakeholders