Create a Best in Class Employee Experience: Preparing Leaders for the New World of Work
In this break out session, participants will experience why more organizations are considering employees to be customers and mirroring their last “best” customer experience for their own employees.
In times of constant and accelerated change, organizations must prepare for the future workforce and workplace. In this break out session, participants will experience why more organizations are considering employees to be customers and mirroring their last “best” customer experience for their own employees. This talk brings to life the Forbes Editors Choice article, The Employee Experience Is The Future of Work: 10 HR Trends, with over 200,000 page views in one year.
Key learning objectives:
- Discover the difference between employee engagement and employee experience;
- Explore Future Workplace’s “Five Drivers to Create a Best in Class Employee Experience” which include:
- Creating an emotional connection at work,
- Understanding the importance of “choice” in workspace,
- Developing consumer grade personalized learning,
- Leveraging a range of the latest technologies for access in the workplace, and,
- Creating a culture which respects employee wellbeing and creates a career growth culture rather than a promotion based one;
- Experience case studies of companies that are creating best in class employee experiences and metrics used to monitor the employee experience journey;
- Plus explore new roles and new skills needed in the organization to create and constantly nurture a best in class employee experience.
Duration: 90 minutes to two hours
- One of the authors of The Future Workplace Experience book:
For more info, or to book this speech, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org