New Full Day Session: The Future Workplace Immersion™
The Future Workplace Immersion brings together intact teams of senior executives to discuss, debate and identify strategic priorities to prepare for the future workforce and workplace.
This full-day experience explores concepts from the award-winning book The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules for Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees. The highly interactive experience uses fun and engaging methods from change consulting company Root Inc. and includes storytelling, design thinking, employee journey mapping, and visual metaphors, making the immersion both memorable and impactful.
It starts with an assessment measuring your organization’s employee experience IQ and leads into a highly interactive day where teams identify how their organization can prepare for the future of HR, master workplace disruptions and create more compelling employee experiences.
Key learning objectives:
- Explore the five forces impacting the future workplace and interpret their impact on your organization including; Employee Experience, AI and Automation, Gig Economy Workers, Changing Composition of Workforce, and Culture of Wellbeing and Career Growth.
- Experience design thinking, employee journey-mapping to create your current and future employee experience.
- See the gaps in the current and future employee experience and identify key strategic work streams to close the gaps.
- Explore sample HR strategies to prepare for employee experience including: Tapping Non Traditional Employee, Managing Gig Economy Workers, Piloting AI Inside the Organization, Creation of Human and Machine Collaboration.
- Create a new shared vision for employee experience, new roles and a working group to manage this.
This session is designed to engage:
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Vice President, Talent Acquisition
- Chief Learning Officer
- VP/Director, Learning & Development
- Vice President, Organizational Development
- Director, People Analytics
- VP/Directors, Human Resources
- VP, Total Rewards & Compensation
- Other relevant business unit stakeholders
Duration: Online Employee Experience IQ Assessment Plus Full Day Immersive Experience including Learning Maps, Design Thinking Experiences, and Employee Journey Mapping.
For more info, or to book this speech, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org