Prepare Today for Tomorrow’s HR: Expect the Unexpected
HR leaders must prepare today for the unexpected expectations of tomorrow’s workforce. In this keynote, participants will explore key mega trends impacting the future of work ranging from the new focus on Employee Experience, to the Gig Economy, Artificial Intelligence and Remote Working.
The growing focus on employee experience, generational shift of the workforce and increased use of artificial intelligence in HR, are impacting all aspects of the employee life cycle- from talent acquisition to new hire on boarding, learning & development, talent management and HR operations.
Key learning objectives:
- Explore key mega trends impacting the future of work ranging from the new focus on Employee Experience, to the Gig Economy, Artificial Intelligence and Remote Working;
- Experience components of the New HR Playbook including:
- chatbots for talent sourcing
- Talent Management platforms to manage a Gig Economy inside the organization
- Career navigation portals for self service internal career mobility
- Effective and useful apps to access HR solutions for employees
- Personalization of the learning experience
- Identify the new skills, new competencies, and new roles required of HR leaders and their teams.
- Understand why the learner worker is becoming so important within forward-looking organizations.
Duration: 90 minutes to two hours
For more info, or to book this speech, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org