2020 Workplace Network™ Member Companies
About 2020 Workplace Network™
The 2020 Workplace Network™ prepares chief talent officers, chief human resources officers and chief learning officers to rethink the ways we will work, learn and communicate in the future.
The 2020 Workplace Network™ brings to life key ideas from the best-selling book, The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop & Keep Tomorrow’s Employees Today, about how the worlds of social media, talent and work are merging to create a new workplace. Members of the network come together to share questions and find solutions about the dramatic shifts that they and their organizations are facing:
- Social Technologies
- Social Leadership
Members meet in person twice a year to share innovative practices and progressive strategies to attract, develop and engage employees. Network meeting hosts and locations include:
- November 2013 … Hosted by The Walt Disney Company, Orlando, Florida
- May 2013 … Hosted by American Express, New York, New York
- November 2012 … Featuring a tour of Zappos, Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 2012 … Hosted by Microsoft, Redmond, Washington
- November 2011 … Hosted by Hamburger University, Oak Brook, Illinois
- May 2011 … Hosted by Hilton Worldwide, McLean, Virginia
- November 2010 … Hosted by Yahoo!, Sunnyvale, California, with an on-site visit to Stanford University Institute of Design
2020 Workplace Network™ Online Community
As a Member of the 2020 Workplace Network™ you are also a member of the 2020 Workplace Network™ Online Community powered by Jive Software. You have the opportunity to network, share knowledge, engage with peers, and learn from Thought Leaders of our partner firms on how the worlds of social media, innovation, talent and work are merging to create a new workplace of the future.
For more information on membership in the 2020 Workplace Network™ email us at email@example.com.