Upcoming 2020 Workplace Network™ Member Meetings
|FALL 2015 MEETING:
HOSTED BY: MasterCard
|SPRING 2015 MEETING:
HOSTED BY: LinkedIn
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about this event or becoming a member of the 2020 Workplace Network.
2020 Workplace Network™ Member Companies
About 2020 Workplace Network™
The 2020 Workplace Network™ prepares Chief Talent Officers, Chief Human Resources Officers and Chief Learning Officers to rethink the ways we will work, learn and communicate in the future.
The 2020 Workplace Network™ brings to life key themes from the best-selling book, The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop & Keep Tomorrow’s Employees Today. Members of the Network come together to share questions and find solutions about the dramatic shifts that they and their organizations are facing with a focus on leading trends, including these themes:
- Social Technologies
- Merging of Workplace & Workspace
- Social Leadership
Members meet in person twice a year to share innovative practices and progressive strategies to attract, develop and engage employees. Network meeting hosts and locations include:
- October 2014 …Hosted by Agilent Technologies, Santa Clara, CA
- May 2014 … Hosted by GE Crotonville, Ossining, New York
- November 2013 … Hosted by The Walt Disney Company, Orlando, Florida
- May 2013 … Hosted by American Express, New York, New York
- November 2012 … Featuring a tour of Zappos, Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 2012 … Hosted by Microsoft, Redmond, Washington
- November 2011 … Hosted by Hamburger University, Oak Brook, Illinois
- May 2011 … Hosted by Hilton Worldwide, McLean, Virginia
- November 2010 … Hosted by Yahoo!, Sunnyvale, California, with an on-site visit to Stanford University Institute of Design
For more information on membership in the 2020 Workplace Network™ email us at email@example.com.